Try This...

To see the pictures in each post as a gallery slideshow just click on an image to go to the presentation layout!

Friday, June 10, 2016

Courtney & Colin

You know when you had this COMPLETELY AWESOME wedding with all your friends & family & the dress & the food & the flowers & the photographers & the partying etc. etc.
Wasn't it GREAT to finally get away on honeymoon, take a huge breath.... and relax? 
Yep... It sure was!





 






Thanks for having me come and share part of your escape to Paradise.
Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! You have picked a beautiful place for the photoshoot. The colors are amazing and they look adorable together. I am also getting married next month and have planned a prewedding photoshoot with my girls as well as my fiancé. I just have to look for rental spaces for parties for a get together before my wedding.

    ReplyDelete